Sunday, March 25, 2012

UFO Had Flames Coming From It Over Kgathswane M/Reserve Rustenburg South Africa

 
Date:  March 18, 2012
Time:  6:20 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: My friend and I were in the reserve late afternoon on Sunday 18-03-2012 taking photos of the sundown and all of a sudden this thing (UFO?) appeared in the sky for a second. 
 
I believe it was a aeroplane, but when it hung for more than 20 minutes in the sky, I started thinking this was so not a aeroplane, but more, and suddenly there were 2 flames started coming out of this object.
 
There it was drifting for about another 5-10 minutes and as I was taking a photo and handing the camera to my friend so she could take a photo, the next moment it was gone, flame and all gone!

This was a first for us to see something like that.

The next day, round about the same time my friend was seeing the object again.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment