Saturday, March 24, 2012

White Light Circling In The Sky Over Dayton Ohio

 
Date:  March 24, 2012
Time:  10:00 p.m.
 
Hi, I’m from Dayton, Ohio at 10:00 p.m. on March 24th, 2012 my two cousins and I were out side playing a water fight game.
 
We seen a white light circling the sky, you could only see it through the clouds.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I saw the same thing last night, It kept circling for an hour then i went to sleep. I as well could only see it through the clouds. I think it could not have been a spacecraft because id imagine light would have been brighter where it does not have to pass through clouds. Was it a full moon when you saw this?

    ReplyDelete