Saturday, March 24, 2012

Light Circling In The Sky Over Mid Connecticut United States

 
Date:  March 24, 2012
Time:  11:00 p.m.
 
I live in mid Connecticut and this is the second night in a row now that I have seen a light circling in the sky. It was around 10:00 p.m. and last night and 11:00 p.m. tonight.

I have seen the same thing in FL before with 4 circling lights, but I had assumed they were spotlights from a nearby amusement park.

Another time was in MA, which was very similar to my first sighting. I thought it was kind of odd, but blew it off.

This being my third sighting has spiked my interest. I am very curious as to what it is. It's so eerie! The way the light penetrates the clouds leads me to believe that there is no way it is coming from the ground.
 
It continues to make the same circle. The light is very bright when it hits the cloud, and the beam disappears shining downward. If this light were coming from the ground, I feel like the beam would be constant and stop when it hit the cloud, rather than it disappearing in the downward direction.
 
Hard to explain, but it definitely gets you thinking.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

  1. Just saw a light in the sky tonight! Anyone else see it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw strange circling light above clouds. North west of Waterbury CT. 9/23/14 @9:30 pm. 4 witneses. Very similar to your sighting. Never seen something like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw strange circling light above clouds. North west of Waterbury CT. 9/23/14 @9:30 pm. 4 witneses. Very similar to your sighting. Never seen something like that before.

    ReplyDelete