Monday, March 26, 2012

About 50 Red Lights Spotted Over Cleveland Ohio

 
Date:  March 25, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m.
 
My roommate had been walking one of the dogs around 8:45 p.m. He had come back inside to pull my son outside to check out the red lights in the sky. Being curious, I also stepped outside to see around thirty red lights flying over the tree line.
 
There was no particular formation to them, but a smaller group of them did appear to make a triangular shape for a few minutes then spread out again.
 
My roommate walked down the street and said there was approximately 50 lights.
 
I called the local police department, who then directed me to the sheriffs department. I was again directed to Cleveland Hopkins Airport head of FFA security.
 
I was told they have no record of any type of military training exercise going on and was then disregarded as if my phone call was a prank of some sort.
 
These lights headed south and then just disappeared. I am curious to know what this was. I live close to three airports, two of which are used for military training. I have seen the bombers fly during the day, so close to the ground as a matter of fact that it seems like you can reach up and touch them, but I have never seen anything like this.
 
I am interested in finding out why some people saw only a few lights, but where I live, many people saw the same thirty to fifty lights.
 
I will look into seeing if anyone recorded this phenomenon and post the video, if possible.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
 
 
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment