Thursday, March 8, 2012

Large Flash Of Green Light Shoots Across The Sky Over Georgia United States

 
Date:  March 7, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Yesterday, which was March 7, 2012 I was sitting in my room with the blinds open, and I saw a huge flash of green light shoot across the sky. I don't know what it was. 
 
I thought it was a meteor, but I figured it was too big and too fast, plus we had clouds out and couldn't even see the stars. By the way I live in Georgia.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

5 comments:

  1. At 2 am PST this morning, March 10 2012 (Northern California) I saw a bright green flash in the sky. If it weren't for the color of it, I would have thought it was lightening. At that time I lost internet and television (satellite) and the battery in my phone died. I went outside and didn't see or hear anything, the flash lasted approximately 4 seconds and filled the sky when it happened. The skies were clear and not a cloud in sight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Continued ... I should add that I was able to reconnect to the internet almost immediately after this event and my television began searching to repair it's connection. I'm not sure what to make of my phone battery going dead but I thought I'd make note of that because it's "low battery" beep went off at the EXACT moment of the flash. I've spent a lot of time today trying to see if anyone else had witnessed this and I'm thankful to have at least found your similar experience.

      Delete
  2. I live in UK Shipley west Yorkshire I just saw a hereby blue bright light shoot across the sky Fast don't what it was there was only one my email damoovls13@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw something very similar to you tonight 8/5/13 saw it for a few seconds it was moving very fast from left to right at about 100 ft or so above my car my daughter was with me we Both saw it.
    We where ear Fitzwilliam west Yorkshire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On May 6th 2014 at 11:02 I was sitting on my back porch. I observed a green colored oval shape passing from East to West. There was no sound or flashing just moving quite fast.

    ReplyDelete