Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Large Burning Massive Object With Flaming Trail Over Lytham Lancashire UK

 
Date:  March 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:40 p.m.
 
On Saturday night I was returning from work to home in Lytham when driving down Lytham front travelling towards the windmill, (west to east) I sighted what at 1st looked like a large firework travelling over the houses on my left-hand side, about 500 yards ahead. 
 
As I approached it’s trajectory of north to south, across the green and out across towards Southport, it appeared as a large burning mass.
 
It passed right in front of my car and with viability clear enough to see smoke trailing from it’s flaming multi colored tail.
 
It seemed only a few 1000 feet up and bound to hit the water. I slowed to pull into a car park on the front with it in full sight, but it seemed to level out and head straight across the water.
 
I stopped and saw the last trail of smoke behind it, it then just seem to vanish and burn out. It was clear with no cloud and Southport visible. I stopped and waited, but did not see any other sight of it in the distance.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment