Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Orange Balls Of Light In The Sky Over Kent Ohio

 
Date:  October 28, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
Hi, I found your website. I wanted to report that I saw orange balls in the sky, evenly spaced moving from the east to west this past Friday night 10/28/11. Time was about 8:00 p.m.. (+/- an hour). After they passed my position, they went dark.
 
This was in Kent, Ohio. About a year ago, my wife and I were on a walk at night and saw the same thing, again coming from eastern sky to western sky. I do not remember the month. Very odd. Also, I want to add this was in suburbs with other light pollution. So they were visible. Any ideas? Sincerely.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment