Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Huge UFO Seen Over Brookville Lake Brookville Indiana

 
Date:  May 13, 2011
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: Either 1 or 4 ?
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Me and a friend were night fishing, when seemed from nowhere a huge object appeared in the middle of the sky and started moving from west to east very slow. We couldn't tell if it was one big object with four red lights, or four different objects traveling together.

We both have never ever seen anything that looked like that. Thought it might be a group of helicopters, but there was no sound and no white lights whatsoever and it moved very slow. I'm 47 and have never in my life seen anything that looked like that.

It was truly mind blowing. So anyway, as soon as I got home I started searching the internet to see if anything was reported and found this site. Myself and my friend are skeptics, but this really made us wonder what it was and agreed it was nothing either of us have ever seen.

I'm curious to read the news tomorrow and see if anyone else reported this. There was another boat fairly close to us, and they also turned out their lights a few times and looked like they was seeing what we saw, but they left so I didn't get to talk to them.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. Just saw this same thing flew right over brookville last night, my son and
    I was standing in our yard, I happend to look up as it flew right over our heads about twice as high as the trees. I'm positive it was the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this same thing last night flew right over brookville. 3/7/14

    ReplyDelete