Saturday, November 5, 2011

32 Orange Objects In The Sky Over Winnipeg Manitoba

 
Date:  June – July of 2008
Time:  12:30 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 8
Number of Objects: 32
Shape of Objects: Circles.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Three years ago me my friends and my brother were sitting outside on my steps. I saw this orange light in the sky flying really slowly and it was also really low.
 
I said something to my friends and they thought I was seeing things. I then saw another one and another, that's when my friends started paying attention to me. Me and my friends then went on to the next street so we could see what was in the sky.
 
The orange lights in the sky were coming in pairs, sometimes triples and sometimes single. It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen in my life. Me and my friends were all yelling (what is that) (holy crap) we woke up my neighbors so I know more than 8 people seen these things.
 
My friend (girl) counted about 32 of the orange glowing lights. That's the best way I can describe them. They were orange lights with a glow around them. I know what I saw was not normal and I wish I would have had a video camera.
 
These orange lights were not lanterns or fireworks or what ever. These were defiantly something way beyond our abilities to make. I know this isn't the best description, but it was three years ago.
 
Today I felt like Googling what I saw that night and thought I would see if any one else on that night saw them. I truly believe that there is something not human out there. I never believed in UFO's until I saw for myself.
 
It was scary, but cool at the same time because who in there life time gets to see something so unreal. Also so many at one time. So believe me or not, this is what me and my friends and my brother saw.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment