Friday, November 4, 2011

UFO Heads Directly At The Jet Aircraft And Fly's Over Top

 
Date:  N/A (6 years ago and report received June 17, 2011)
Time:  Afternoon.
 
Number of Objects: 9 or 10.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: About 6 years ago I was on a flight to Texas from New York on AirTran. The plane landed in North Carolina for about 45 minutes for us, the passengers to board another flight on to Texas.
 
At this time it was around 5:00 p.m. The plane took off, and after about 15 or 20 minutes the pilot announced that we are at 22,000 feet. I had a window seat. I always ask for a window seat whenever I have to fly somewhere because I love to scan the skies.
 
As I was looking out the window I saw several patches of black clouds, about 9 or 10. I was thinking to myself I never saw black clouds before. I would average they were about one mile away. Now, the clouds began to take shape into a straight line.
 
Some were pointing upwards and some towards the ground. They were moving slow and after a while one of these lines pointed towards the plane and it had a red light in the front.
 
It came towards the plane very fast in a matter of seconds, but it flew over. I was so very scared. I almost tried to duck under the seat because I thought it was going to hit the plane.
 
As I continue to look at all of this going on, I looked to the far right of the sky and I saw a disc shape craft just sitting there observing everything. It seems to me like it was some kind of exercise or something to that effect.
 
Below it was all forest and I can see what seems like emergency lights, more like a fire truck or some kind of emergency vehicle. The lights were flashing. I never saw anything like this in all my life.
 
I am sure the pilot and the passengers on my side had to see all this happening. I think about it almost every day. What bothers me the most is seeing these clouds transformed into perfect straight lines and began to move.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment