Friday, November 4, 2011

Triangle UFO Witnessed Over Gardner Massachusetts

 
Date:  A while back (?)
Time:  8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangle.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: My buddy and I were driving back to his house, when we turned onto his road and we drove for about 10 - 15 seconds and we both remember looking up and seeing this hovering craft.
 
It was clearly triangle shaped, with one light which was white on each corner, not sure about any other lights. We are both really into paranormal stuff, so I quickly pulled onto the side of the road and shut my lights off and at about the time the craft swiftly took off. It was gone in about 10 seconds.

If you want I will get him to back up the story, and honestly it might have been a government vehicle, but it was nothing I have/had seen before/since.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment