Monday, November 21, 2011

Three Lights Over Coral Springs Florida

 
Date:  November 15, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I stepped out on the back porch, lit my cigarette, heard a plane passing over head so I looked up. I watched the plane for a second then I looked west.
 
I instantly did a double take, because the three lights I saw just over the tree line appeared to be moving toward my direction, but after staring at them I realized they were moving away. They were heading west at a rate of speed I've never seen. By the time I was done with my smoke, they completely disappeared into the clear night sky.
 
As they ascended, one remained at a lower altitude, but you could clearly see a distance between the two others. It only lasted 6-7 minutes, but I know what I saw, I just don't know what it is. I did research and i follow the online postings and the descriptions of all the other postings are the only thing that match up with what I saw.
 
They couldn't have been jets. The only noise in the area was clearly from the one that pasted and I'm sure if there were rockets launched off in the everglades, the whole country would be aware of it and the course of the 3 objects more more west then up.
 
I can see the tiniest of stars in a clear night sky. Those objects went so far they disappeared. At least I can say I saw them for a few at least
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment