Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Orange Lights Over St. Augustine Florida

 
Date:  November 11, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
Brian, did you ever get any resolution on the orange lights?
 
This past Friday, 11/11/11, my wife and I were camping down in St.Augustine. It was pretty clear, but there was only a small strip of sky that was visible to me. I was outside the camper and had just finished grilling when I noticed an orange light that I thought was a low flying plane. 
 
I thought it was odd because I have never seen a color like that on any plane (I'm in the navy currently and am up to date on military aircraft). Anyway, I noticed that there were several "planes" in single file behind the leader (perhaps 6 or 7). My wife also witnessed the same thing. 
 
The very strange part was that once they reached a certain point, they seemed to pull a quick vertical climb and quickly dim out of sight. I thought at first they were passing through a cloud, but over the next few minutes I realized that wasn't the case.
 
Anyway, was just wondering if you had any further details.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
 
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment