Saturday, November 5, 2011

Huge Triangular Shaped Object Over Simcoe St. Woodstock Ontario

 
Date:  June 5, 2011
Time:  11:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangular.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: My husband and I were looking to the sky because we were watching for a bat that was flying around. I then noticed what I thought to be a satellite. What was so peculiar, was that it was going the wrong direction and was brighter than usual.
 
I was waiting for it to come out from behind the tree line when this very huge triangular shaped object appeared from above the tree. It was moving very slowly and it was just above the tree. It was triangle in shape, and it had 6 of what looked like petals on the underside. 1 at the point 2 across the middle and 3 along the back.
 
The colour of the 6 what could have been lights were almost an auburn colour, which looked like they could have been lights on a dimmer switch. I shouted look, look, look. At that point my husband responded I see it.
 
It then slowly disappeared beyond the house. I ran out front and saw nothing. It had disappeared as suddenly as it appeared.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment