Sunday, November 6, 2011

Numerous Orange Lights Flying From Fourways Area Towards Fishers Hill In Primrose Western Cape South Africa

 
Date:  June 2011 and November 5, 2011
Time:  Evenings.
 
Good evening Brian, after reading these blogs, I've decided to come forward with what we have seen. I'm tired of telling people and they think I'm speaking nonsense because I know what iv seen so I'm so glad I can tell you. In June we spotted these orange lights travelling from Fourways area towards Fishers Hill in Primrose.
 
We saw a total of 34 lights that night. Saturday night (last night) my mom saw another 12 travelling in the same direction.

I have my thoughts on what it could be, and if it is what I think then, I'm sure I know why they are here, but if anyone can explain then I'm really open to suggestions because at this point in time I'm not sure who to speak to because so many people are closed off to UFO spotting's and turn their back when you even mention a UFO.
 
I believe they are around and will make contact soon.

Please if anyone has information on what these lights are, then please let us know. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment