Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blue White Light Seen Over Liverpool UK

 
Date:  May 9, 2011
Time:  2:45 a.m.

Hello Brian, my name is (name removed) and I live in the city centre of Liverpool, UK. Approximately 1 hour ago (2:45 a.m.) I saw a strange bluish white light above, what I believe, the river Mersey or the Wirral.

It moved horizontally and curved vertically at high speeds north to south above the river.
It was also angled diagonally in the air and sporadically grew very bright and dimmed until it completely disappeared for approximately 10 minutes. I couldn't pick it up on my phone's video camera and I have never seen anything like it.

I would love to hear from you if you hear anything else along this description.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment