Thursday, December 2, 2010

UFOs And Missing Time At Westborough Massachusetts


Date: July 17, 1978
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

I was 19 years old at the time. The stars were bright and the sky clear. I was sitting in an automobile in the evening around 11:00 p.m. in a parking lot of a Westborough, Massachusetts, USA in a school parking lot with my boyfriend. I was talking with him and gazing at the stars above.

The sky was clear and the stars visible. I had an intuitive feeling and looked above to look at the stars. Above in the stars was a very bright light in the distance and 8 smaller lights (crafts) moving up and down, sideways and erratically.

Gradually all of the 8 smaller bright lights dove into the larger bright light (at various times within a 30 minute period of time). I know this was not of this earth as the patterns of the smaller bright lights were so erratic moving north-south-east west randomly that it was not of this world.

About 1 hour later I was still chatting/kissing with my boyfriend in the dark in the same location. Something tried to open the doors of the automobile (door were locked thank God) My boyfriend reacted quickly and speeded out of the parking lot. By the time I got home (I live 5 minutes away) 1 hour was missing that we could not account for.

I did not report this until now in 2010, as it was so surreal that I put it out of my mind. However, I am bringing this information forth now with truth, but to much in fear of ridicule and finally brave enough to report it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment