Friday, December 17, 2010

UFO Bursts Into Light And Still Hangs Over Nanaimo British Columbia


Date: December 16 - 17th, 2010
Time: 9:30 p.m. –1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Nanaimo British Columbia.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Disc.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Last night I was on the deck of my apartment talking on the phone to a friend it was about 9:30pm when I noticed what looked to be a low flying satellite coming in my direction flying SE direction towards Vancouver from the west coast of the Island.

I said to my friend on the phone, there's a UFO and he started joking around, I then got off the phone and the object was still moving in my direction, it then stopped and was just floating in one place. I called for my wife who came out and was watching as well.

We both watched it and then it started to move north toward Lantzville, it went up and into an arch pattern and then gave off a huge burst of light and was travelling fast and jittery and then stopped further down my line of sight just over the building across the street, but further toward the back end of Mount Benson area.

We watched for a few minutes and could tell it was moving constantly in small increments, but stayed in one place or area. We went inside and I got my spotting scope.

I set up my spotting scope on the dining room table by the window as I could see it from there just over the top of a building across the street, but off in the distance.

I am not sure what it was, but it didn't just stay in one spot, even for a few seconds and only travelled out of the scope and back in to where I had it focused.

It moved up down back and forth, had 4 lights across it and was shaped like a thin disk from what I could tell. It was very bright and the colour of a sparkler or a camera flash, but constant even in the spotting scope. It wasn't very large and you could never really focus on it to get a clear distinct look at it as it was too bright and not very big.

The object was still doing it’s thing off in the distance when I finally went to bed at 1:00am.

Not sure what it was, but it wasn't a plane, helicopter, weather balloon, Mars, or the Moon.

Hope to see something like that again.

Total time I and my wife watched it was about 4 hours. So I am not sure what to make of that and I am sure others seen it as well. I will be watching the news and combing the internet for a few days to see if anyone else seen anything.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment