Monday, December 20, 2010

Triangular UFO Following Ball Of Fire Over Clonmel Co. Tipperary Ireland

Date: Summer 2010
Time: Evening.

Brian Vike Note: In this report there are a number of interesting sightings.

Hi Brian, I live in Clonmel Co.Tipperary Ireland. I was surfing the net looking for info on orbs and I came across your site and the report form Cellbridge. I too have had sightings of these orange orbs, on four different occasions. The first time I had just finished looking at a strange cylinder like craft when something seemed to tell me to look behind me, and when I did I saw a ball of fire hovering in the sky!

Through my binoculars, 15 x 70 Celestron, I could see a black triangle at the back end of the ball of fire. It seemed to approach me then it stopped, and shot off at great speed over the horizon in under two seconds! We are on a flight path for Atlantic flights and see planes by the dozen every day and night and they normally take up to five minutes to cover the distance that this orb did in under two seconds. This was in this years summer.

The next sighting was Halloween also this year .I saw two orange orbs at first then one shot off and never reappeared. The second orb just moved in circles and then disappeared and reappeared in another part of the sky. These were not Chinese lanterns as I have seen these before, and anyway the orbs went against the wind that was blowing that night.

The next sighting was two red orbs about a foot apart in the sky. They were moving slowly over the town from a northerly direction and all of a sudden the first one shot off to the west at great speed and the second one kept going south until it disappeared in to some clouds. I never saws either again.

The last was the most exciting as it was closer than the others. I had opened the door to go into the back garden and there in front of me hovering over the neighbors roof about forty yards away, was what I can only describe as a bright trans lucid orange sea mine like object. Luckily I had my binocs at hand and through them this object seemed transparent, almost jellyfish like. There seemed to be two yellow square lights in side it.

After a few minutes it moved off very slowly and once again I had the feeling that it knew I was looking at it. Really weird, but not frighteningly so. There has been a number of sightings of orange orbs in Ireland this year for some reason. I like to do a bit of astronomy myself and have done so for thirty odd years and have seen strange unexplainable things, UFOs so as to speak, but never orange orbs until this year. I hope this is of help to you, best of luck with your work in the future and Happy Christmas.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment