Friday, December 17, 2010

Triangular Shaped UFO With Black Band Around It Seen Over Hailsham East Sussex England UK

Date: December 14, 2010
Time: 06:50

Location of Sighting: Hailsham East Sussex England UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: On the morning of the sighting, I walked downstairs and into the dining room. Opening the blinds, I looked out into our back garden and noticed that the sky was particularly clear. Looking over to my right (southerly direction) I noticed a bright white light in the sky. There were no other stars except this one, but it was brighter than normal and significantly larger.

I instinctively got my camcorder because I thought it might be a planet. Zooming in on the object, it became clear that this was not a planet. The object was triangular, with a black band around the middle and a rounded base. It appeared 3 dimensional, and may have been rotating. It was sand coloured and remained motionless throughout the brief recording.

While I was recording it, the camcorder zoomed back by itself, even though my finger was fixed on maximum zoom. I believe that it was either a natural phenomenon or that it was possibly a U.K military vehicle. I haven't been able to upload the footage, but when I do I can let you know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment