Friday, December 24, 2010

Three Amber Orange Glowing Spheres Over Southwest Florida

Date: December 24, 2010
Time: Evening.

I saw these UFO's tonight. I live in Southwest Florida and saw three of the amber orange glowing sphere-like UFO's flying from east to west. They were up high like an airplane but from the ground the size of softballs. They floated were candle like with no sound moving fairly fast. I tried to take a picture, but my camera is digital so it would take the picture. I even tried it on a night setting, but no luck.

The three of them flew in a straight line formation until for about 6 miles and then just faded away into the horizon. I've seen one once before like 5 or 6 years ago, but thought it was a weather balloon or some kind of weather device. I flew in almost the same path. But this time I saw three. I was freaked out. To freaky, I couldn't believe my eyes.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment