Friday, December 3, 2010

Round Light Over Edmonton Alberta

Date: November 25, 2010
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Edmonton Alberta.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: Round, but blurry.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Having searched the web for some kind of answer, I stumbled across the sighting in Gillingham Kent June 6th, I was amazed to find the exact same description as what I saw last night and a few weeks ago. The first time I saw them, we simply thought that it was lights from some kind of event, but I was still a bit skeptical.

I have now moved further into the city (just moved here 3 months ago from Scotland) and went out on our balcony last night to see these lights again, as if they were hiding behind a cloud. There were 4 of them, one bigger than the rest as if they were dancing, making no particular pattern and very rarely coming out from behind.

I stood and watched for ten minutes and looked around to see if there were any spotlights around, but there were none. I found that people walking past were looking up at them as well, there is alot of air traffic around here, but I know that this is not the case, so my question is, what are these lights, and they match the description of the previous sighting to a 'T' and why have I seen the twice? This is very weird. I'm not really a believer, but I'm starting to be.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment