Thursday, December 2, 2010

Orange Fireball Over Wordsley UK

Date: November 27, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:00 a.m.

Hi there, I would just like to tell you about a fireball sighting me and my girlfriend witnessed in the early hours Saturday morning at approximately 6:30am , 27/11/10. We were just going to bed and I happened to pull the blind back to look outside as I have a bit of a fascination about UFOs and always on the lookout.

Well I could not believe my eyes, to the left of me as I`m looking out the window was a big orange fireball travelling at quiet a slow speed. I said to my girlfriend, quick look and as she got to the window just in time and just about witnessed it as it shot off at such a speed into the sky and then just disappeared.

It was just such a strange sight I've ever seen. I live in the Wordsley area near Stourbridge. Maybe you can shed some light on this, pardon the pun? Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment