Monday, December 20, 2010

Multiple Orange Objects Over Coral Springs Florida

Date: December 11, 2010
Time: 10:55 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Coral Springs Florida.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 9+
Shape of Objects: Orbs.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Multiple orange orbs moving rapidly from west to east. This location was in a highly populated area and is 10 blocks from the Everglades which is on the other side of an expressway. Orbs began to disappear quickly as soon as I called my boyfriend outside to see them. There were 3 left when he came outside. They made no noise, were grouped too close to be planes (they would've crashed) and were flying at a low altitude.

Moving much faster than any plane I've seen and I work next to an executive airport. I know for sure what I saw was not a commercial jet or airplane either because the international airport butts up against I-95. I have had jets fly 50 feet above me with their gear out for a touchdown and always see the queue planes make before landing while driving on that highway.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment