Saturday, December 4, 2010

More Witnesses Reporting Bright Flashes In The Sky Over Arbroath Scotland UK


Date: November 28, 2010
Time: Evening.

I live in Arbroath, and last night there were many sporadic bright and 'brighter' flashes of light while the snow was falling and then after the snow stopped.

I would have instantly said lightning but, I have read no reports that there was lightning around last night.

I am still trying to confirm what it was, I would also say Northern Lights, but unsure of that too due to the sporadic yet intense brightness.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment