Friday, December 3, 2010

Bright UFO Observed Over Syracuse New York (Daylight Sighting)

Date: November 17, 2010
Time: Afternoon.

Location of Sighting: Syracuse New York.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My husband and I were driving on Interstate 81 in Syracuse, NY on the 17th of November. We had been talking about UFO's about 2 days earlier because when I was a young girl I saw one. We talk about UFOs once and a while.

It was a sunny day, the skies were clear, but it was cold out. There were several planes in the air, about 4 high up, all we could see in the white trail behind them, not the plane itself. Well my husband was driving and I was looking at the planes tails, when all of a sudden between 2 of the planes I saw an object so bright, like a mirror.

It was huge compared to the size of planes and like I said, I couldn't even see those. I joked to my husband, want to see a UFO and laughed. Then when he looked I got serious. It was glistening and not moving at all. I stared at it for about 10 seconds and he saw it for a about 5. I literally turned my head to him and then looked back up and it was gone. I have watched online and in the paper locally, but no one else has said anything about it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment