Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tranquille - North Of Kamloops, British Columbia UFOs Making Figure Eight Motions


Date: July, 1968
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Report 1 from witness.

The Vike Factor Note: The witness who submitted this sighting report below, also filed two others reports in the same email. I have decided to break them up into three different reports. All of the sighting are good ones, but I was shocked when I read the last report on his email, this sighting for July 31, 2003. Possible Missing Time and if you all remember the case where two ladies had a missing time event in Kelowna, well this is where this man's event took place, same date and around the same time.

Also I would like to point out that the names in the report are the real names of the folks involved. I checked with the witness before releasing the names to make sure it was fine to do so, the OK was give.

Also the fellow has been kind enough to join me on an upcoming show for the Vike Report to discuss his sightings. This should be very interesting.

Full Description of event/sighting: My first sighting was in July, 1968 when my grandparents moved to their new home in Tranquille, B.C.. This place was a hospital for mentally retarded persons just north of Kamloops. My grandfather had just begun his new job as medical superintendent for the Tranquille school. The other witnesses besides my grandfather (Dr. John Bower), were his wife, Winifred Bower, my mother, a social worker/English teacher, Angela Linge, my father, Frederick Linge a psychologist, myself, and my younger sister, Rachel.

We were taking a break from moving chores in the backyard around 11:00 P.M.. I looked up to the southern sky, just above the mountaintops and saw six bright lights flying around each other in what seemed to me like they were playing "tag" in the sky. The lights were doing figure eight motions at very high speed. We all watched the lights for about ten minutes. Then, the lights all formed a circle shape in the sky, hovered there for about ten seconds, then sped away in every direction from the centre of the circle. They moved so fast that after about a second or two, they were gone.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment