Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tranquille, North Of Kamloops, B. C. Lights Move Apart From One Another


Date: Early 1970's
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian, By the way, minutes after I finished the interview with you the other Friday, my younger sister (the one from the 1968 sighting in Tranquille) called from Washington State and I told her about my interview with you and how you had asked me if anyone else in my family had seen any other UFO's. I was unaware of this when I was speaking to you, but my sister and my grandparents had a sighting that I was not aware of. It was in the early 1970's and my grandparents and sister were driving home to Tranquille after going out for dinner in town.

My sister said they saw two lights side by side flying west away from the airport. At first, they thought they were seeing the wingtip lights from a plane that had just taken off from the airport, but after about a minute or so, the lights kept moving west, but started moving away from one another while still flying west, i.e. the north "wingtip" light started veering north while the south "wingtip" light veered south. The lights eventually disappeared. I asked her if the lights were flashing like an aircraft wing light but she said no and they were just solid white lights. Anyway, just thought I would pass that along to you.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment