Saturday, December 19, 2009

Shimmering Gold Colored UFO Over North Burnaby, B.C.


Date: 1992
Time: n/a

Brian, I'm wondering about an experience I had. It was sometime in 1992 (I think). I was a taxi driver in the greater Vancouver BC area. I was just pulling up to an apartment building to drop off my fare in North Burnaby. I glanced to my left over south Burnaby area and noticed high in the sky a shimmering gold colored object. It was very high (I can't hazard a guess how high but several miles for sure) and moving at a tremendous speed. My first thought was that it was one of the space shuttles that I had read about in the paper that would be visble on its decent to its landing place in California or Texas, I can't remember which.

I got on my radio and advised the other drivers they should look up in the location in the sky for a look. Only one driver came back and said they couldn't see anything. Nothing more was said. It didn't occur to me until I read a UFO report on another site that described a similar sighting that maybe it wasn't the space shuttle after all. I am wondering if you know of the space shuttle flight to which I refer and if there were any sightings of it back then.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment