Monday, December 28, 2009

Orange Colored Ball Of Fire Seen Over Maybole Ayrshire UK


Date: December 24, 2009
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hi there, I just seen your post, me and my partner seen the same thing on Christmas Eve about 9:00pm. We watched it until it got out of sight, it looked like a ball of light on fire, no noise or anything. I told my family they made a silly remark about me seeing Santa Clause, ha! Then tonight my partner looked out the window about 1:00am and he saw it again. I also seen it. It's so strange and have you seen it again? Is there anything reasonable this could be? May I add that I live In Maybole Ayrshire.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment