Sunday, December 27, 2009

6 Yellow/Orange Ball Shaped Lights Skelmorlie Ayrshire UK


Date: December 27, 2009
Time: Approx: 6:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Skelmorlie, Ayrshie.
Number of witnesses: 6
Number of Objects: 6
Shape of Objects: Yellow/orange ball shaped lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: At approx 18:30 on the 27th Dec my neice phoned me to go to my front door and look up into the sky and there were orange lights up in the sky when I opened the front door and looked up into the sky looking east I could see clearly 3 orange lights travelling in a straight line. Then another 2 lights followed behind, but they were lower in the sky. I ran into the house and got my camera, but could not see anything in my view finder. I pointed my camera in the direction of the objects and took 3 photos and downloaded them on to my computer. Looking at the images I could not see anything on them, so I brightened the photograph pictures up and zoomed in and on 2 of the photos and there were 2 small objects.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment