Saturday, December 19, 2009

Round Fluorescent Green UFO Observed Over Yellowpoint, South Of Nanaimo


Date: 1990
Time: Evening

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round, fluorescent green.

Full Description of event/sighting: While at work, I happened to look out my lunchroom window which faces to the South east and has a perfect view of Northumberland Channel I saw in the sky a perfectly round fluorescent green object on a downward trajectory towards what I assumed either the ocean further south from where I was or the ground somewhere around Ladysmith. The object was about the size of an orange with a wispy green contrail. In fact I half expected to hear a conclusion and threw the window open but being on an industrial site none was heard. I immediately phoned my partner who was also in the same location to ask him if he saw what I had seen. He said no. I work outside at night and I am very accustomed to seeing aircraft and such in the evening sky but never in my life have I seen something as odd as this.

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor called the eyewitness. This fellow told me he works outside and always looking around, observing numerous aircraft, etc. But when seeing this fluorescent green object, he told me this event he won't ever forget. Also the sighting lasted up to approximately 20 seconds.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment