Sunday, December 20, 2009

Giant Black Rotating Saucer UFO Hovering Over Ladysmith, British Columbia


Date: June 1998 ?
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hello, I found your email on http://www.ufoinfo.com/ while reading a report in Cranbrook that happened some years ago. While the situation differs vastly from what I can recall from my own, it did cause me to mentally dig up what I've kept away for about 10 years Hopefully, you'll find it of some interest.

I was sitting in my bed reading the first Harry Potter book. It had only been published in Canada a few months prior, so this was several years before Pottermania had struck. I highly adored the books concept, and to think anything could draw my attention away from it, especially as a 9 year old child, would be unthinkable. The reason I chanced to look out the window was to prevent myself from reading the entire book in a sitting, which was one of my unfortunate and expensive habits at the time. At that moment, I was scared to the point where my entire body locked up, due to the fact that a giant black rotating saucer was hovering about one and a half kilometers away, and about the same distance from the ground (maybe less). It was nighttime, so the neighborhood lights obscured much of the detail of the underside of the craft, but I could tell from the jerky blurriness of the sides' lights that it was spinning. A few seconds after this, the craft disappeared in a flash of light that only encompassed the area of where the craft had been spinning in the air. A line of light lasted a few moments and appeared to indicate the direction that the craft flew away to.

This occurred in Ladysmith, BC, sometime during the month of June. It was about 9:00pm, and there were no cars driving around. The area that the UFO would have been directly above was an uninhabited provincial forested park that was also mountainous. The most striking detail about the craft was that it was darker than the night sky, despite having small bright lights on its side and underbelly. The entire event lasted about 5 seconds, yet it left a lasting impression on my memory. To this day, I can slow down the sequence of events in my mind and draw inferences from what I witnessed. I never came forward for fear of retribution, claims of insanity or attention seeking, but now I am simply curious if anyone else saw what I saw that night in June in 1998. I read about a sighting in Prince George, BC that describes almost the exact same craft, except it takes place in 1969.

Any feedback is welcome.

Sincerely and painstakingly truthfully,

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment