Sunday, December 13, 2009

Orange UFO Flashes By Witnesses At Prince George British Columbia


Date: July 7, 1972
Time: 12:45 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Prince George, B.C.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Orange ball.

Full Description of event/sighting: 1972. Both my former wife and I saw a orange ball come toward us and it flashed before our eyes. I thought I was nuts. I asked her if she had seen it as I had. She said that she had. We were driving home to my parents house and she was sitting in the car right beside me. I looked up and I saw this orange ball coming out of the sky towards us, then a flash and then it was gone.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment