Thursday, December 17, 2009

UFO Blows Up Over Grand Forks, British Columbia


Date: July/August 1980's (86 or 87)
Time: Late morning/early afternoon

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor's Note: The report below is a very interesting one to me and if anyone might remember seeing this event take place around the date and time given and in the area, would they please contact me with the information.

Message: I have an interesting story for you.

In the mid 1980's (86 or 87) my mom was working out in the garden, and I was playing outside. We looked up at the sky and saw what looked like a plane, blinking red and blue lights. It was moving at a slow speed and was pretty low to the ground. All of a sudden it 'blew up' and turned into a huge orange ball of fire. It shot across the sky, and disappeared.

My mom and I have not talked about it, until I brought it up recently because I remembered it. She says she was frightened but no one really believed her.

I am wondering if there has been other sightings such as this? We live in Grand Forks, BC Canada.

Additional Information:

The event took place in the late morning/early afternoon and I remember it was very hot and dry, my guess is July/August. When the object was first observed there was no trail or tail following behind it. After the object exploded then there was a trial following behind. The object whatever it was, was definitely low in altitude. No other aircraft of any kind was seen in the area, during or following the event. It was flying from South to North.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment