Sunday, December 13, 2009

Black Triangle UFO Over Prince George, British Columbia



Date: Approx: July 1999
Time: Approx. 2:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Country/Rural.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: Sometime in July of 1999, I was outside throwing a ball for my dog, I looked up, and there was a Black Triangle about 50 feet above me. It made absolutely no sound, and didn't move at all. It was not transparent, I could not see through it, at the time, thinking I was just seeing things, I looked back down, then up again, and it was gone.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment