Saturday, February 13, 2010

Huge Glowing UFO Over Highters Road Warstock Birmingham West Midlands UK

Date: Around 1969 - 1970
Time: Before 11:00 p.m.

I mailed you about a sighting on New Years eve in Winscombe, but this is not my only sighting. In about 1969-70 in Highters road, Warstock, Birmingham, West Midlands I was going home in my car just before 11:00pm at night as that was my curfew time at home, so I cannot forget. As I came up the hill near home all of the rooftops around my home glowed orange. I thought a house was on fire.

I quickly pulled up and got out of my car. Above the house was a large round orange ball about as big as a house or more. As I looked up, it just shot towards 5 blocks of flats that were there and then and disappeared as fast as the blink of your eye and no sound. Just thought you should know.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment