Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Slow Bright UFO Made Up Of Orange Lights Dumbfounds Witnesses In Northeastern Pennsylvania (Kingston) USA

Date: 2007 (approx:)
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Hello Brian, my name is (name removed), and I live in northeastern Pennsylvania. About three years ago, my mother was watching my daughter for me, because I worked second shift. I came to my mothers to have lunch with my daughter. It was 8:00pm.

As I was leaving to head back to work, I got as far as the porch, (second floor apt) and noticed a star above the mountain line ahead of me. My dad was a military man and it was a habit to identify aircraft by listening to, or watching for the lights.

This insanely bright white light started to rise and then move, closer and closer.

As it moved closer to my location, it turned left and traveled about two hundred feet, then stopped, turned completely on it's side, pivoted and then leveled flat again and continued toward me again very slowly. No sound.

My daughter came out and then my mother came out and we just watched this thing. My mother asked what it was, and I told her I didn't know. It moved too slow to be a jet or plane and it was close enough to hear rotors if a chopper, yet no sound.

As it moved closer, the color of the light changed to a light blue, then six lights were very clear as it got even closer. It came right over the top of us, right over the top of the house as we were on the porch looking at it. It was about 15 feet above the peak of the house.

I heard no sound at all until it was directly above us, that's when I heard a whirring sound, kind of like a jet engine, not the high pitched whine, more like the low pitch as a jet is shutting down. Directly over head their were six orange lights, one bigger one in the center, and the others around it, which hinted that the object was circular, but I can say that for sure. All I saw was the lights. I tried to see the actual shape, but to no avail.

It moved eerily slow, like it was "floating ", but much slower than a blimp.

If we were walking in the same direction under it, we would have easily out paced it.

It moved in a zig zag tactical pattern as if it were searching for something and did emit a bluish white sharp angled "search light" from time to time while coming over the mountain.

As it floated over the house, I jumped in the car, intending to watch it on my way back to work. Five seconds later, I was in my car on the road and it was totally gone from sight.

The next night my boss was laughing about two other guys at work that said they saw a "UFO" the night before.

This is the very first UFO that I have ever seen in my life, not to mention my daughter or mother and it has stuck with me ever since. I can never forget it.

I did report it to MUFON and you will find it on their sight under "Six Orange Lights" or Kingston PA.

I know I wasn't a balloon, blimp, helicopter, plane or jet.

I kind of use my experience to weed out all the other sightings out here, because I know what I saw, so I only listen to stories about six orange lights. Now I found yours.
We took no pictures as we stood dumbfounded watching the thing. My daughter even became scared, and wouldn't sleep all that night. She was about 13 then.

If you want to communicate more about this sighting in any way, I'd be happy to, just contact me through this email. (email deleted)

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment