Saturday, February 13, 2010

Orange Colored Orb/Lights Over Dunfermline UK

Date: February 13, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, Just wanted to give you a heads up to more orange orbs in the sky in Dunfermline, I witnessed at least 4, they were appearing from over the horizon, flying up almost straight then disappearing. I then saw more come up and 2 arced over to the left, one appeared to follow the other one whilst another went the other way.

They could have been the same ones repeating or totally new ones, am lost as to what they were and myself + neighbours witnessed them. I tried to catch them on my mobile but the video was useless as it never captured the light properly.

Anyway, yours was first post in Google that I saw regarding similar sightings so I thought I would get in touch.

This happened approximately 23:00 13/02/20

4 witnesses.

4 - 10 objects seen.

Cheers.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment