Thursday, February 18, 2010

Huge Ball Of Fire In Daylight Hours Seen Over England UK

Date: February 14, 2010
Time: 11:00 a.m.

Hi, I live no where near you at all, I'm actually from England. But on the 14th February 2010, at 11:00am, I seen a huge ball of fire, it was in day light though. I first thought it was a helicopter on fire falling from the sky, which left a white trail where it fell. Then it just disappeared and then a small star-like object fell from the sky. Then as each one faded another would appear, about 4 all together. I've Googled it, but nobody has reported anything where I live. Did you find out anything?

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment