Tuesday, February 16, 2010

5 Red Lights Observed Over Romiley Near Stockport UK

Date: February 12, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:15 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed). On Friday the 12/2/10 at approximately 6.15 in the evening I was travelling home and as I joined the M60 from the M67 at Denton heading toward Stockport I noticed 5 red lights seemingly to be hovering over head.

They were moving slowly in no formation and then one disappeared, the rest carried on hovering. I could not stop longer as I was on the hard shoulder. Later that evening in Romiley near Stockport I spotted 3 more this was about 9 pm. Then on Sunday as I was leaving Boysnope Golf club in Irlam saw another 2 both hovering but no engine noise. I stopped and pointed them out to my partner we watched then one moved away. As I arrived home I noticed one directly above are home slowly moving but no engine noise. Can you explain what they are please? Regards.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment