Friday, March 9, 2012

V Shaped UFO And Daughter Vanishes From Vehicle At Three Oaks Michigan

 
Date:  November 18, 1985
Time:  10:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangle.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: This is what I remember. On November 18, 1985 heading E on US-12 heading out of Three Oaks, Michigan. Just 1 or two miles out, my daughter age 9 (at the time) said: Look at the Christmas lights Mommy.
 
It was here birthday, she turned 9, that day. I looked to my left and just above the tree tops was a line of red, blue, and green lights. As it moved towards us, I pulled over and rolled down the window. Then I looked over again and it was at 10 o’clock and a V shape appeared.
 
I shut off the truck and there where thick rippley snow clouds covering the sky, and it was dark. The lights from the craft were like a string of Christmas lights, and my daughter said, what is it Mommy?
 
For some strange reason I said a weather balloon. I can't understand why I said that. I looked at my daughter and she was gone. I looked back at the craft and it was at 11 o’clock and I had to stick my head out the window to look up at it and could only see some of it, it was so large, and just above me.
 
I started to feel afraid, then it was as if I was beside my self/body. I wasn’t afraid, I didn’t feel anything for a time. Then in those few seconds, I heard my daughter say, Mommy their leaving. I looked to my left out the window and the craft was gone.
 
I looked to my right out the truck back window and the craft was way over to the southwest horizon moving slow across the corn fields. We went home and tried to draw a picture and tell my husband what happened.
 
My daughter was so tired she just went upstairs to bed and we never spoke of it to each other until 4 or 5 years latter when she came home with a book, Communion. And said I needed to read it. And I did.
 
I've been keeping this private, because of some people laughing about it and making a joke of it. What happened, excites and scares me, so I'm not big on sharing it with others, my family doesn’t understand, they haven’t experienced it yet. 
 
Also what does it matter any more. It was a long time ago.Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment