Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Triangular UFO With Dozens Of Lights On It Seen In The Sky Southwest Of London Ontario

 
Date:  March 20, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
Hey, I live in southwest London, Ontario, and I have seen this too last night. I was looking at the sky around 9:00 p.m. and as I'm looking around I suddenly see these lights in the sky, at first I thought it was a regular aircraft, then I realized it couldn't have been. 
 
It had at least a dozen lights and it was in triangular form, but it looked like it could shape shift. I realized it might not be one air craft, but more small ones flying together and made it look like a single triangular craft. 
 
It moved across the sky fast and then before it disappeared, the lights spread apart for about a second. I watched it for around 20 seconds once I noticed it until it vanished. 
 
I noticed something else weird, there is always airplanes in the sky here, but not during that time once it vanished I could see multiple airbuses all over the place.  
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment