Friday, March 9, 2012

Thin Rectangular Shaped Bright Green Light Witnessed Over Brentford West London England UK

 
Date:  March 8, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:15 p.m.
 
Excellent Brian, much like the Brentford article. I'm located a few minutes away. I was leaning against the car and as I tilted my head back I noticed a bright green light. Very thin rectangle shaped. Was visible from behind the clouds. Just about.
 
It was perfectly still, now I stood and watched for about a good 10 minutes, before the light went off and it seemed to have this pulsating affect. Where it faded out from the sides.
 
Then went smaller and just instantly vanished. Still being shocked, I stood around staring into the clouds, seconds later it popped up again. This time the patch of sky it popped up in which was about a half mile or so away in the sky (guessing) had very little cloud.
 
The light was picture perfect bright green thin rectangle. I'd even go as far to say I could almost notice a large shadow like frame behind it. Maybe light clouds or something, that I cant be sure of.

Was shocked, ran home and called out my friend who was awaiting my arrival. Also requested my sister bring out a camera. My friend noticed the same light and shape too, however by the time the camera came the light was gone, then the clouds covered the skies.

It is I believe the exact same light the man in Brentford saw. I refuse to believe it was an astronomical laser, as I've had a few of those and you would see the trail going through the cloud.
 
This light was sitting behind the clouds and as the clouds got darker the light shaded away more and more.

Some said electrical storm. No hope with some people. I'm hoping you can shed some light on the matter, as it might be worth mentioning it was a full moon ?
Will keep in touch Brian. Thanks for your time.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have just seen several green lights in the sky over our garden in Brentford. Most were streaks or lines of green light. All these lines were heading in the same direction and they would suddenly dissapear just like a light being switched off. Then woud reappear...mostly in the same section of the sky.. They didn't appear to be moving.

    My feeling is that they are meteors

    ReplyDelete