Thursday, March 8, 2012

Orange Lights Flying Over Fond During Lac Wisconsin

 
Date:  March 3, 2012
Time:  8:25 p.m.
 
Hi my name is (name removed) and I live in Wisconsin and I have also seen these with my friend. I was coming back from Milwaukee and we were on the highway going north toward Fond During Lac and I seen 3 orange floating lights in a triangle formation.
 
Then me and my friend had this crazy feeling come over us that I can't explain, but anyways these lights were hovering silently just below the cloud coverage and then they were moving towards each other and then moving away from each other.
 
I know they weren't military aircraft or public aircraft, because there is a airport that is in the Milwaukee area, but it wasn't even close by. So the floating balls, or shall I say UFO's were hovering then moving back and forth for I'd say 2 minutes.
 
Then they started to move up and they were floating up into the clouds then disappeared. But this was pretty messed up because me and my friend were the only one probably looking at them because we where on the highway diving back, so I don't know if anybody else was looking at them.
 
There is also tons of radio tower that line the highway, so I’m positive it was not a tower because the towers have dark red lights, and they also flash, these light were not flashing nor standing still. I have heard of these sightings all over the UK and Europe.
 
I'm also 19 and I'm not stupid, this is the first time I have ever seen something like this ever in Wisconsin or anywhere at all in fact. So believe me or not, the choice is yours, but I have heard of these floating probes or whatever they are before from a best friend while is El Salvador on a vacation trip, its just so hard to believe this at all.
 
Anyways the date is March 3 Saturday 2012 I have witnessed these orange UFOs with only one of my friends. The time was at 8:25 p.m.. I have heard people say they witnessed more than three, but I don't know for sure what they seen, I'm only 100% positive of what I have seen.
 
Thanks for reading this, I didn't know who else to tell, but you know how people are, so damn  ignorant to believe anything, but thanks. Let me know what you think and email me back if you want.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
 
 
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have seen the orange/red lights recently (march 14, 2013 around 9 p.m.)More than a dozen of them moving to the east of Fond du Lac. Soundless. 200 - 300 feet up. How often has they been witnessed in this area?

    ReplyDelete