Monday, March 5, 2012

Orange Colored Objects/Lights Observed Over Huntington Beach California

 
Date:  February 22, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.
 
I first saw that others had seen the orange glow in the sky over Huntington Beach on February 22, 2012, but I can't find anything since. I, too saw it.
 
Three of us were out in my backyard and about 8:30 p.m. at night off to the NE (5 degrees from where I was sitting) I noticed what was I thought something on fire in the sky.
 
As I watched it, I could tell that it wasn't an airplane or helicopter because it didn't appear to move. About a minute later it appeared to move away as the light became smaller and disappear.
 
I didn't see it move, it just looked like this because the light became dimmer. Less than a minute later, there appeared two lights off to the same area, a little more east, and they too did not appear to move.
 
These lights, first one and then the other, appeared to get dimmer as if they were moving away, but again, I didn't see them move. All three of us witnessed this.
 
There was an article on your website the next day about similar sightings, one from some guy who was walking his dog and said it looked like it was between Bushard and Magnolia. How do I find this article?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment