Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Objects Flashing Multiple Colors Seen Over Williamsburg Virginia

 
Date:  February 25, 2012
Time:  Evenings.
 
Hi Brian, my name is (name removed), and me and others have been seeing these star-like objects flashing in the sky. I've noticed this activity since 2/25/2012.
 
The activity start right after sundown when there is a clear sky. The objects flash, and you can see pulsating lights of red, yellow, green, and white.
 
Sometimes the craft appear out of no where, change direction, hover in place, and disappear, not to mention the craft do not make any noise whatsoever.
 
I noticed tonight around 7:00 p.m. a trail coming from 2 of the craft, but it did not linger like a chemtrail. I live close to Camp Peary here in Williamsburg Va., and this activity is on going.
 
I have not heard any mention of it in the media or any where else, and so I decided to Google information to see if there are any other sightings else where, and to my surprise all over the USA and other countries.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment