Sunday, March 4, 2012

Massive White Glowing Blimp Shaped UFO Over El Paso Texas

 
Date:  1990’s
Time:  N/A.
 
Vike Factor Note: The witness thought it was me who saw something similar, but it was someone else filing a report to me.
 
Hi, my name is (name removed) from Aurora, Colorado and I was intrigued in what you saw in El Paso, Texas around the early 1990's. I’m from El Paso and I lived on the northeast side. At the time you and I saw the UFO I was around 9 years old.
 
The way I saw the UFO at that time it looked like a massive white glowing blimp.
 
I cant never forget what I saw, I remember stopping our football game to admire what my friends and I were seeing, it was unbelievable.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
 
 
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment