Saturday, March 10, 2012

Green Lines In The Sky Over Chiswick Greater London UK

 
Date:  March 10, 2012 
Time:  Evening.
 
I’m in Chiswick and there’s 3 of them right now. Trying to photograph them and see through Newtonian reflector.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

  1. yes I've just seen them 7/5/2012 - I live in Ealing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen it today 2nd time in chiswick too. I want know what it is I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this last night from Richmond. Same as others reported - only appearing when a little cloudy but did appear to remain when there were breaks in the clouds. Switched off suddenly and then reappeared in same part of the sky

    ReplyDelete