Monday, March 5, 2012

Colorful Lights Ran Around A Octagon Shaped UFO 500 Yards Above The Ground At Charlotte Michigan

 
Date:  January 3, 2012
Time:  11:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1 and witnesses dog.
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Octagon.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I opened the back door of the garage to let dog out. I looked up as he raced down the yard, I didn't hear anything, just seen an octagon shaped object 500 yards above the ground moving slowly toward the west.
 
I called my dog and he came back, and we watched it move across the yard, past the neighbors house, no other houses had any lights on.
 
It moved slowly and the colors blinked around the outside of the shape. I didn't see any red or green lights, or helicopter blades, so I am sure it wasn't a plane, to low, or a helicopter, no sound.
 
The object moved west until it reached the outside parameter of the farmer's field and headed northwest.
 
Everyone in the house was asleep, and no neighbors were around to see it.
 
I didn't have my cell or camera, so I didn't take pictures, next time, if there is one, I will.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment